A sales career with the UK’s largest SOLIDWORKS CAD vendor. We require a Customer Business Account Manager to be based in our Chilton (Buckinghamshire) office. We have an established and extensive client-base, plus a strong track record for delivering customer satisfaction.This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry, selling a leading CAD product and join a company that is firmly on an upward curve.
You will develop, manage and own the commercial relationship between Solid Solutions and a nominated set of existing customers. You will understand the needs of our customers and work closely with them to present solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Developing customers in their use of SOLIDWORKS products
- Creating and maintaining relationships within customers at multiple levels in multiple departments
- Customer lead follow-up and qualification
- Understanding customer requirements via calls and meetings
- Conducting software demonstrations in conjunction with our technical team
- Identifying additional opportunities within customers for simulation, data management, SOLIDWORKS composer, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, training and consultancy
- Producing quotations and illustrating the value of our solutions
- Negotiating and closing
- Achieving quota and forecasting accurately
Your Experience / Skills
Successful candidates will either be from an engineering background with 2-5 years working experience, relevant degree/HND qualification or alternatively, should have a proven and successful sales record in a technology or software sector. Candidates with successful track record selling in the CAD industry would be highly desirable. A knowledge of 3D CAD and in particular SOLIDWORKS will be a distinct advantage. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are seeking an extra challenge and the associated financial reward. If you have good academic qualifications, have the ability to think laterally and are keen to focus your energy on the needs of our engineering design customers, we would like to hear from you. In return, we offer a great career opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing business.