Join us for this exclusive complimentary event, held in partnership with GF Machining Solutions Ltd & Emuge-Franken UK Ltd, to discover how our complete solution could help you make more of your potential.
We start with the basics, using SOLIDWORKS powerful modelling tools to create 3D geometry. We will then demonstrate how SOLIDWORKS can be used to manipulate your geometry and create work holding in preparation for the application of toolpaths using SolidCAMs programming tools. Finally, with virtual machining in Eureka, we can prove out the machining process before manufacture on one of GF`s state of the art machine tools.
During the day we will demonstrate how you can;
- Seamlessly link your 3D geometry and CAM output.
- Generate optimised machining strategies – With significant time savings as well as reduced wear on machinery and tooling.
- Optimise cutting tool technology. Full flute cutting using a Franken Trochoidal NF End-mill in combination with SolidCAM’s patented iMachining technology. ·
- Digitally simulate toolpaths for visibility of potential issues or clashes removing costly rework or machine repairs. ·
- Obtain machining cycle times to enhance planning and quoting. ·
- Improve efficiency and quality of work with cutting tool selection ·
- In addition, the experts from GF Machining will run you through the true benefits of high-speed machining.
Throughout the day Emuge-Franken will be applying their latest milling technology, cutting tool steel on the Mikron MILL P 900 Vertical Milling Machine, which thanks to its robust polymer concrete portal structure, along with high speed Step-Tec spindles, provides the best combination of stability, surface quality and very high accuracy.
Our team will be on hand throughout to discuss your specific requirements.
This workshop is free to attend with lunch and refreshments provided. Spaces are limited, so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment