The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
SOLIDWORKS Born to Design – Episode 10 - Technical Communication
Join us for episode 10 of our “Born to Design” Webcast series. During this Webcast we will be taking the example product we modelled in the previous episodes and showing you how we would go about continuing the design process using the complete suite of SOLIDWORKS products. This episode will show you how we can speed up the process of creating technical communications using 3DVia Composer, which links directly to your 3D CAD models meaning design changes take minutes rather than hours.
• Overview and objectives of the “Born to Design“ project.
• Introduction to the SOLIDWORKS technical publications package 3DVia Composer.
• Reusing our existing 3D CAD data to quickly and easily create exploded and detailed images for use in our technical documentation.
• Producing animations and interactive technical documents that can be published online.
• Quickly and easily updating our technical documentation when there is a design change required to the product.
If you have missed any of the earlier episodes you can catch up at any time at www.solidsolutions.tv