The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
SOLIDWORKS Going Further with Simulation
This Webcast will teach you how to use Simulation, our second level stress analysis tool included in SOLIDWORKS Premium. It will demonstrate how you can use it to simulate static loads to evaluate your design’s performance under stress, strain, and displacement.
- Linear, elastic and static analysis.
- Assemblies and parts.
- Forces, pressures, remote loads, centrifugal loads, etc.
- Choice of restraints – hinges, flat, sliding, etc.
- Choice of ‘connectors’ – bolts, springs, links, etc.
- Full contact capability for touching parts.
- Solid, shell, beam and mixed meshes.