The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
SOLIDWORKS Hardware Selection 2013
Choosing new computer hardware can be a daunting process for any CAD manager. Watch this Webcast to learn about the latest hardware requirements for SOLIDWORKS 2013 and process of choosing a system which suits your company’s needs. Missing this Webcast and getting your next hardware purchase wrong, could prove extremely expensive!
- SOLIDWORKS Hardware Requirements.
- Operating systems, 32 or 64 bit?
- RAM, How much is enough?
- Processors, How many cores?
- Graphics Cards, Which are supported?
- System Manufacturer, Off the shelf or custom build?