This webcast will explore the manual creation of many mold tool elements, in particular the development of parting lines and surfaces. Learn how to use the surfacing and split line tools to help with this challenging part of the mold tool creation process.
- What mold design commands does SOLIDWORKS include?
- Necessary experience required for mold design.
- Simple tutorial-based example.
- More complex example using surfaces.
- Example creating tooling using solid features.
- Further resources.