The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation for Beginners
This Webcast will teach you how to use SimulationXpress, the easy-to-use, first pass stress analysis tool included in every license of SOLIDWORKS. Learn how to reduce cost and time-to-market by testing your designs on the computer instead of expensive and time-consuming field tests.
- Traditional stress calculations
- What is Finite Element Analysis (FEA)?
- How do I use SimulationXpress?
- Case Studies
- How do I interpret the results?
- How do I know if the results are accurate?
- Solving and Optimising
- Assumptions in SimulationXpress
- Getting results out
- Tips and Tricks
- Going further with FEA