A sales career with the UK’s largest SOLIDWORKS CAD vendor. We are looking to expand our sales team in South Wales, requiring a technical sales person based ideally in the Cardiff area.
We have an established and extensive client-base, plus a strong track record for delivering customer satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to sell a leading CAD product, selling on the back of an enviable reputation as the number one reseller in the UK and Ireland for the last 12 years.
Your Experience / Skills
Successful candidates will either be from an engineering background with 2-5 years working experience, relevant degree/HND qualification or alternatively, should have a proven and successful sales record in an alternative technology sector.
A knowledge of 3D CAD and in particular SOLIDWORKS will be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are seeking an extra challenge and the associated financial reward.
If you have good academic qualifications, have the ability to think laterally and are keen to focus your energy on the needs of our engineering design customers, we would like to hear from you. In return, we offer a great career opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing business.
- Prospecting for New Business opportunities
- Lead follow-up and qualification
- Understanding customer requirements via calls and meetings
- Conducting software demonstrations in conjunction with our technical team
- Managing a customer allocation and maintaining relationships
- Identifying additional opportunities within customers for simulation, data management, SOLIDWORKS composer, training and consultancy.
- Producing quotations and illustrating the value of our solutions
- Negotiating and closing
- Achieving quota and forecasting accurately
We offer full training and career development to individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.
Solid Solutions is a great place to work. Despite having over 100 employees nationwide we retain the energy and enthusiasm usually associated with younger, smaller companies. Ideas are encouraged, voices are heard and efforts are directly translated into business successes. The sense of community also extends outside work hours with some great social events.
Discover more about Solid Solutions