A sales career with the UK’s largest SOLIDWORKS CAD vendor. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focussed, business professional to join the Solid Solutions team and enjoy an on-going professional development plan within a dynamic company.
The position will be responsible for both managing and selling to our existing educational accounts as well as acquiring new institutions in the UK.
The successful candidate would promote and sell a range of Solid Solutions products and services which enable schools, colleges and universities to teach SOLIDWORKS effectively, and give their students valuable skills for when they enter the commercial world.
Your Experience / Skills
The successful candidate will ideally be a recent graduate with relevant degree/HND qualification in engineering or design, and experience of using SOLIDWORKS.
If you have good academic qualifications, have the ability to think laterally and are keen to focus your energy on the needs of our customers, we would like to hear from you.
In return, we offer a great career opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing business.
- Following up on leads from the educational sector
- Conducting meetings with prospects and customers to understand their requirements
- Organising and delivering demonstrations in conjunction with our technical team
- Prospecting to find new opportunities with new educational accounts
- Maintaining the prospect and customer management database with account information, contact, opportunity and sales process information.
- Networking with education to aid recruitment of new hire and interns at Solid Solutions
- Promoting and achieving attendees for promotional events and seminars for education
- Meeting weekly lead generation and follow-up goals
- Managing existing customer accounts and opportunities which would include understanding any requirement, quotation of the appropriate solution, order processing and fulfilment
- Working closely with the European Educational Manager at SW Corporation to ensure a successful strategy
We will offer full training and career development to individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.