My Solid Solutions is our own customer portal filled with useful training materials ranging from
quick tips to webinar recordings taking you in detail through anything SOLIDWORKS.
SOLIDWORKS: How to Create a My Solid Solutions Account
View an interactive step by step guide below by pressing the play button below.
For the best experience view the guide full screen click here.
If you prefer the solution is outlined in text below.
1. Access the SOLID SOLUTIONS Account Creation Page.
2. Fill out the registration form with all the relevant information. Please make sure to enter the correct postcode for your company.
3. Once each section is completed a green tick should be displayed by each line of information.
4. Tick "yes, I have read and agree to your Terms and Conditions" (To review these access the link in the bottom left).
5. Select Register now.
6. You should now receive an email containing your account details and password.
7. You should also have been directed to to another web page whereby you will be prompted to enter your SOLIDWORKS Seat ID and company postcode in order to unlock the subscription only content.
8. In the serial number box, enter your serial number.
To find your serial number, in SOLIDWORKS access Help > About SOLIDWORKS.
9. Then enter your company
postcode and select Submit
You should now have complete
access to the MY SOLID