What are 3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services?
It’s a better way to empower innovation and manage your business by connecting employees,
partners, and customers across your ecosystem to share information and collaborate.
What types of problems does it solve?
With 3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services you can:
• Manage your business and access design information anywhere, anytime, on any device.
• Securely store and share your business data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
• Aggregate real-time intelligence from a variety of sources within your business, ecosystem and industry.
• Optimize the Ideation process with familiar tools that engage all stakeholders.
• Collaborate with internal and external people through lightweight visualization and markup
• Leverage the global community to answer design questions, get training, and share
• Get your products manufactured with a qualified network of industrial service providers.
Access and take advantage of Dassault Systèmes cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE platform applications
Who is SCS for?
SCS is for all SOLIDWORKS customers on subscription, and for every team in their organization and
ecosystem - Engineering, Marketing, Sales, IT, Finance, HR, executive offices and more.
What are the benefits of SCS?
3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services enables you to:
• Connect and engage your teams, customers, and partners in real time ideation and
• Leverage data and feedback to make better decisions.
• Improve productivity by sharing information easily across the value stream.
• Spend less time updating data, managing status and drowning in email.
When will SCS be made available?
SCS is available now to SOLIDWORKS customers under subscription. For each license of SOLIDWORKS
on subscription, a customer gets a named user license of SCS on the 3DEXPERINCE platform.
How can I purchase additional License of SCS?
Additional licenses are available for purchase through Solid Solutions. Please contact us for any enquiries.
Where can I learn more about using SCS
SOLIDWORKS have provided 60 minutes of training content to help users familiarize themselves with SCS functionality. This content requires you to register for my.SOLIDWORKS and is all available here.
Keep an eye out for upcoming articles on our blog as we'll be sharing further advice and tips shortly.