Allied Automation is dedicated to the development, design and Precision Engineering of custom automated equipment for many of the world’s leading Medical Device and Life Science companies.
Founded in 1998, the company was built on a foundation of expertise in high Precision Engineering, and we now partner with many of the world’s most progressive manufacturing companies.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced project manager to join us. We are looking for candidates who have very good skills in problem solving, communication, organisation and decision making.
See video link for an example of a typical automation project:
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- The project types that are to be managed are the production of special purpose automated equipment/machines.
- Manage projects from initial concept, detailed design, manufacturing, assembly, wiring, programming, testing, through to installing at the customer site.
- Liaise with customers to understand their requirements throughout a project.
- Generate and monitor detailed project schedules using MS Project.
- Update Customers and internal management on project progress.
- Manage a team of Mechanical Design Engineers to design automated equipment.
- Work closely and communicate with different departments to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ability to work closely and communicate with project team.
- Ensure machines meet CE marking standards.
- Ensure documentation standards for equipment meet requirements.