Stainless Studio Ltd are on the look-out for an experienced Design Engineer who is able to work in a fast-paced environment designing bespoke products for the Food and Architectural Industries.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and leading the full design process from ideation to production. You will draw new designs and update our current designs. During the creation process, you will ensure that our designs meeting all necessary design responsibilities and specifications.
- Draw, update, and maintain designs
- Manage multiple complex projects at the same time
- Ensure our designs meet manufacturing, technical and customer responsibilities
- Ensure that all design projects are completed within budget and time
- Able to work on a flexible time pattern subject to work-load or project requirements
We are actively seeking experienced Design Engineer to assist our team and work closely with our Operations Manager and Factory Supervisor producing stainless steel and aluminium fabrications.
Previous experience within a fabrication or sheet metal industry would be beneficial.
Have you a range of abilities / understanding to produce both design and manufacturing drawings in 2D and 3D for products ranging from a conveyor to a feature staircase?
You must be able to produce bill of materials for the Procurement Manager to order.
Driving licence required for potential site visits.
Full time package with excellent salary, negotiable based upon skills and experience.
Please forward a current CV together with examples of your work in a PDF format to: