Date Posted: Monday 9 January 2017
Here is a unique opportunity to join an amazing print production house with an unbelievable pedigree. With an off the cuff level of creativity and a team on top of their game, there is no better time to join.
SOLIDWORKS Junior CAD Designer
This is an opportunity to join a print production house with a buzzing, creative environment, renowned for the quality of their work and their relationships with clients.
In business since 1983, designing, building, developing and delivering amazing original ideas and workable production solutions to their clients.
Pure Innovations is a reputable and rapidly growing Digital & Screen production house. Their clients comprise of the pedigree in the retail industry.
The company has a complete design, build & installation service, marrying together many different materials and production processes.
The highly skilled workforce mean the company's products are consistently of a premium standard.
Pure Innovations have the ability and capacity to take on large, complex and bespoke work and successfully deliver to very demanding lead times.
Pure Innovations are looking for a creative-thinker and solution-seeker with the passion to take ownership and pride in their work.
Your Experience / Skills
About the placement
- You will be required to produce highly detailed drawings suitable for manufacturing.
- Have the ability to work as a team & produce to deadlines.
- A willingness to learn new skills & manage workload.
- The right candidate will put forward new ideas & methods and show willing to work towards dealing direct with the client
- Qualifications in SOLIDWORKS is required
- Knowledge and skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using various substrates.
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail