Date Posted: Wednesday 25 July 2018
We are seeking a driven and motivated individual with experience in the Engineering or Construction industry to lead our small Technical team on the continuing development of the SOLIDWORKS project.
Neaco are a well-established and long standing engineering company formed in 1972 based in Norton, Malton, North Yorkshire.
We offer fresh, forward thinking and unmatched solutions for balustrade, balconies, bathrooms, grilles and decking. We are experts within our industry and have worked on many key projects including Buckingham Palace, Harrods, Gateshead Millennium Bridge and many more.
• To provide 3D SOLIDWORKS drawings of our handrail, balustrade systems for customer approval and production
• To lead a small team ensuring consistency of modelling from each chair.
• To maintain high levels of communication with other departments, clients & architects to ensure projects are completed on programme and as specified.
• Self-discipline and good time management skills are essential as at any one time you could be working on a number of different projects.
• Site surveying
Hours - Permanent – 33hrs -Mon- Thurs
Your Experience / Skills
Skills and requirements:
• Whilst training on the company’s products will be given a background in engineering or construction would be an advantage.
• High levels of communication skills including verbal, written and IT Skills
• Candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills and be confident and respectful of internal and external stakeholders
• Applicants must be motivated with a drive to succeed
• “Can do” attitude is crucial with an eagerness to learn new skills
• Ability to work in a goal driven environment and under strict deadlines
• A current full clean driving licence is essential
• Must have an exceptional attention to detail and a great eye for design.
• A desire to show initiative and develop new skills.
• Well organised and proficient in the use of SOLIDWORKS.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and manage expectations.