Date Posted: Monday 27 July 2020
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic candidate to join our growing team, as a CAD and SOLIDWORKS Operator.
The successful candidate must possess a keen eye for detail, with the following skills:
• Good knowledge of both outputting and CAD drawing software
• SOLIDWORKS experience is a must
• Alphacam knowledge is also required
• Joinery and frame making skills are necessary
• Ability to comfortably draw up and follow our build specification
• Comfortably work to production targets and maintain excellent quality
• The desire to learn and develop
• Ability to efficiently work and solve problems
• Innovative solution finder
• The desire to create high quality pieces of furniture
• The drive to help build a world class business
In return for your services, we offer great rates of pay, and the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects for high quality clients. There are plenty of opportunities for extra earnings such as production performance, site work and performance bonuses. And if you have the attitude and determination to help build a business with us, you will be enrolled in our yearly profit share, whereby all team members receive a share of our after tax profit to split between the production team.
The candidate must have a can-do attitude and be willing to work to tight deadlines and keep within our strict quality standards. You must also be available to travel, as a forward thinking business we work on a national and global basis.
To help realise our exciting and ambitious growth plans, we need the right team members who are going to help us reach these goals, we want people who are prepared to go the extra mile for our clients and go above and beyond their expectations.
Problem solvers not problem creators are what we are looking for, people who always want to improve and grow with the company. Building a Global British Furniture Manufacturer over various sectors with an impeccable reputation for quality and service is the vision and everyone who comes onboard must buy into that vision and want to make it a success, that will benefit each and every member of the team.
We offer great rates of pay, you will be paid £25000.00pa plus performance related bonuses.
Your Experience / Skills
Must have experience of using SOLIDWORKS software