Date Posted: Monday 12 March 2018
Principal tasks: Use of SOLIDWORKS design package to, order of priority:
Short term (1st 3 months)
• Update exiting drawings to the latest as built versions from marked up copies or machining program information. Production of 3 and 2D assembly drawings and 2D drawings component parts drawings.
• Complete the drawing packages for each diameter of the standard product range.
• Learn the basics of rapid transfer technology.
• Produce new drawing files for products already manufactured to special order likely to become standard products.
• Assist the Technical Director with the validation of the injection molded beta.
• Assist the Technical Director to complete the design and development of the prototype externally operated and STUC alpha ports.
• Set up a data base of drawings for quotation and marketing purposes.
• Maintenance of the design data base and creation/incorporation of design improvements.
• Special customer applications design engineering and project management.
• New product development.
Your Experience / Skills
We are looking for a mobile, motivated, hardworking, self-reliant individual with a thorough knowledge of working with SOLIDWORKS and good mechanical engineering skills able to be operational from day one. A good command of French is a must. Travelling must not pose a problem. Our products are engineered to very close tolerances to very high standards so high quality of workmanship is also paramount. HNC mechanical Engineering would be minimum academic qualifications.
Please send me Premier Engineering’s terms and conditions. This offer is valid for the next two months.