Date Posted: Thursday 7 November 2019
• Writing programs for parts & tooling
• Producing engineering drawings
• Operation of CNC machinery to produce parts specified by client contracts
• Monitoring and being responsible for each component produced by the machine
• Learning new programming techniques and attending training courses where required
• Liaising with supervisors to optimise workflow
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
Your Experience / Skills
• Minimum of 1+ years CNC operation experience
• Experience operating 5 axis Maka CNC machines & Maxicam CNC but not essential.
• Experience of Programming using BWO/ISO code
• Understanding and interpreting technical/engineering drawings essential
• Good team worker, reliable and adaptable
• Versatility and willingness to adapt
• Practical experience in the manufacturing of CNC jigs, fixtures & tooling
• Knowledge of aerospace related products & procedures an advantage but not essential.
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines, including some late working if required.
• A spirit of openness and cooperation; an individual who will boost the relationships and networks within Flitetec
• Good attention to detail; maintaining our high standards for delivery, quality & accuracy