Date Posted: Thursday 10 October 2019
Competitive Salary + pension + 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday's 8.30am - 1.30pm.
OLEO International a trading division of TA Savery & Co Limited has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join our development team based in Coventry.
We are an award-winning business and a World leader in the design and manufacture of safety critical equipment used in a wide range of applications in the Rail, Elevator and Industrial sectors.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
With the fast-paced nature of the industries we serve, new products are being introduced to keep up with customer demand. As a key part of the NPI team, you will lead and assist in the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes associated with production of our world class Energy Absorption Equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop, configure and optimise industrial machining processes from inception through to start up and certification.
• Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
• Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
• Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
• Perform PFMEA’s and risk assessments.
• Manage cost and time constraints.
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
• Timely completion of NC programs & supporting documentation to coincide with NPI time plans.
• Specification, procurement, installation and qualification of production equipment, jigs, fixtures and general tooling.
Qualifications & Experience:
• HNC Level qualification or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
• Proven experience in Process Engineering.
• Ability to create NC programs for turned / milled components without CAM software.
• Experience of using CAD software.
• Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
• Ability to create and control work instructions, stage drawings and setting sheets.
• Experience in equipment / tooling specification, development, procurement and validation.
• Proven knowledge and experience of project management practices.
• Experience of managing Capex projects.
• Knowledge of Edgecam and SOLIDWORKS is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for the above position please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oleo International is an equal opportunities Employer.
Your Experience / Skills
Offline CNC programming experience
FMEA / PFMEA experience
New Product Introduction
Creating setting sheets / stage drawings