SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Registration
Entitlement to the following course is dependent on valid training credits. If you are not a Passport Holder, or if the course is not included as part of the Passport, then a Purchase Order will be required
SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard
Monday 28th October 2019 - 09:30 to 17:00
Solid Solutions Fareham Office
We're sorry but due to a very high demand for this event we are now fully booked.
Nearer to the time we may have some cancellations and will be happy to contact people who leave their name and number with us to check if you are still interested, please call us for more details.
Solid Solutions Management
2 day Duration
This course provides an introduction to SOLIDWORKS CAM and Milling Basic principles. The ‘Tech DB’ is also covered giving attendees the ability to configure their software correctly upon returning to the office.
- Introduction to Operation types (Profile, Pocket, Slot, Drill, etc.)
- Geometry definitions (3D Models, 2D drawings)
- Rest material options
- Basics of Multi-Sided Machining
- Tool types and Tool tables
- Simulation types
SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Course Introduction and Agenda
- CAD Essentials for CAM Users
- Familiar with the Windows Operating