The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
Did you know that SOLIDWORKS Professional contains a library of nuts, bolts and fasteners? With SOLIDWORKS Toolbox you can select from a range of international standards, pick the type of part you want and then simply drag the component into your assembly! Join us for this Webcast to find out more.
- Installing and updating the Toolbox in line with SOLIDWORKS releases.
- Using Toolbox by selecting from the built in standards, such as: ANSI, AS, GB, BSI, CISC, DIN, GB, ISO, IS, JIS, and KS.
- Customising the Toolbox to include additional sizes to the standard library of parts.
- Configuring the Toolbox to include part numbers or descriptions that conform to your company's standards.
- A brief glimpse at some of the improvements coming soon to the Toolbox, within SOLIDWORKS 2012.