The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
SOLIDWORKS Set Up and Customise Toolbox 2012
Toolbox within SOLIDWORKS Professional is a library of nuts, bolts and fasteners. It allows you to select from a range of international standards, pick the type of part you want and then simply drag the component into your assembly! Join us for this Webcast to find out what’s changed in 2012, best practices during installation or upgrades and how to configure it to suit your company.
- What’s new in SOLIDWORKS Toolbox 2012.
- Installing and updating the Toolbox in line with SOLIDWORKS releases.
- Using Toolbox by selecting from the built in standards, such as: ANSI, AS, GB, BSI, CISC, DIN, GB, ISO, IS, JIS, and KS.
- Customising the Toolbox to include additional sizes to the standard library of parts.
- Configuring the Toolbox to include part numbers or descriptions that conform to your company's standards.