A sales career with the UK’s largest SOLIDWORKS CAD professional services provider. We have an established and extensive client-base, plus a strong track record for delivering customer satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry, selling leading CAD products and services and join a company that is firmly on an upward curve.
You will develop, manage and own the commercial relationship between Solid Solutions and a nominated set of existing customers. You will understand the needs of our customers and work closely with them to present solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Creating relationships with customers and understanding their requirements
- Developing customers in their use of Solid Solutions’ products and services
- Building pipeline through outbound calling, campaign execution and working with Regional Sales Managers to run relevant seminars
- Identifying additional opportunities within customers for additional Software (CAD and multi-product) and Services (training and consultancy)
- Conducting software demonstrations in conjunction with our technical team
- Producing quotations and illustrating the business benefits and value of our solutions
- Negotiating, closing and processing orders
- Achieving quota and forecasting accurately
- Maintaining CRM database intelligence
Your Experience / Skills
We are looking for individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships across a wide range of industries, to understand customer needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.
Your background is likely to be in a related degree, or a sales or engineering role. Candidates do not require experience in the CAD industry as training will be given, but a knowledge of 3D CAD will be an advantage.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are seeking an extra challenge and the associated financial reward. If you have good academic qualifications, have the ability to think laterally and are keen to focus your energy on the needs of our engineering design customers, we would like to hear from you. In return, we offer a great career opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing business.