A Safe Return to Classroom Training
Solid Solutions are pleased to announce that we will be able to offer limited classroom training as of September. A small number of our offices will run training courses and we will continue to add more courses to more locations as and when we are able to.
Below is a breakdown of some of the safety precautions that are in place for our classroom courses but you can also view our full risk assessment.
To ensure the safety of our course attendees and staff, we are:
- Limiting our training rooms to 4 attendees and the instructor.
- Asking course participants to wear masks and the instructor to wear a visor.
- Cleaning equipment on a daily basis and you will use the same equipment for the duration of your course.
- Enabling the instructor to directly screen share to your computer from the to provide any one-to-one assistance, to maintain social distance.
- Providing lunch on individual plates.
- Ensuring that hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
If anyone on a classroom course should develop symptoms of COVID-19 overnight, we can swap to our virtual classroom setup overnight to complete the course without interruption and without risk to course attendees.