The page you are viewing has restricted content, please Login
in order to gain full access.
SOLIDWORKS Configurations & Design Tables
Do your designs require you to model multiple variations of the same part or assembly? Join this Webcast to learn how to use configurations and manage models with different dimensions, components, or other parameters within a single document. We will be showing you how to create these manually or simultaneously in a design table.
- Creating configurations manually.
- Using configure component to automate configuration creation.
- Creating and managing multiple configurations in a worksheet, through Excel-based design tables.
- Using configurations in both part and assembly documents.
- Setting up the configuration publisher to help you select configurations based on model parameters, when inserting those models into an assembly.