A sales career with the UK’s largest SOLIDWORKS CAD vendor. Due to a growing portfolio of products, we are looking to employ a dedicated sales manager to sell the SOLIDWORKS PCB design package, developed by the leading developer in this field, Altium.
There is both opportunity to sell this solution to New Business clients in conjunction with SOLIDWORKS CAD or to sell the product into our established client-base of 6,000 customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry, selling part of a leading portfolio of products and join a company that is firmly on an upward curve.
Your Experience / Skills
We are ideally looking for a degree qualified electrical or electronic engineer with experience of PCB design within industry, but seeking the commercial challenge offered by a sales role. Previous experience of using Altium Designer for PCB design or managing a team involved in this discipline and a general knowledge of 3D CAD will be particularly advantageous.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is organised and can work on their own initiative to create and exploit opportunities for this product. They should be comfortable with presenting business benefits to company representatives and directors and be able to move an opportunity through to a profitable close.
- Profiling existing customers to discover opportunities for SOLIDWORKS PCB
- Promoting SOLIDWORKS PCB by marketing campaigns and calling activity
- Conducting seminars to educate on the product
- Lead follow-up and qualification
- Understanding customer requirements via calls and meetings
- Conducting software demonstrations in conjunction with our technical team
- Producing quotations and illustrating the value of our solutions
- Negotiating and closing
- Achieving quota and forecasting accurately
- Managing new SOLIDWORKS PCB clients, obtaining references and case studies as appropriate
- Working with Dassault Electrical/PCB Technical Manager to ensure alignment in strategy
We offer full training and career development to individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.
Solid Solutions is a great place to work. Despite having over 100 employees nationwide we retain the energy and enthusiasm usually associated with younger, smaller companies. Ideas are encouraged, voices are heard and efforts are directly translated into business successes. The sense of community also extends outside work hours with some great social events.
Discover more about Solid Solutions