A sales career with the UK’s largest SOLIDWORKS vendor. We are looking to expand our Manufacturing sales team in the Southern region. Current offices in the South would include Haddenham, Fareham or High Wycombe but consideration would be given to other locations.
With over 12,000 SOLIDWORKS using companies, the Solid Solutions Group customer base is a great opportunity to sell our Manufacturing portfolio of products including SOLIDWORKS CAM, CAMWorks, SolidCAM, SigmaNEST and SWOOD, all of which have strong integrations with SOLIDWORKS CAD.
We have an extensive client-base in a diverse range of industries, plus a strong track record for delivering customer satisfaction, having achieved the status of number one reseller in the UK and Ireland for the last 14 years.
Your Experience / Skills
Successful candidates will be from a production engineering background with at least 2-5 years working experience in manufacturing, relevant degree/HND/HNC qualification and ideally proven sales experience.
A knowledge of offline CAM programming for CNC machines as well as 3D CAD and in particular SOLIDWORKS will be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are seeking an extra challenge and the associated financial reward.
If you have good academic qualifications, have the ability to think laterally and are keen to focus your energy on the needs of our engineering manufacturing customers, we would like to hear from you. In return, we offer a great career opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing business.
- Creation of manufacturing software opportunities within both our existing SOLIDWORKS base and new business customers
- Lead follow-up and qualification
- Understanding customer requirements via calls and meetings
- Conducting software demonstrations in conjunction with our manufacturing technical team
- Managing a customer allocation and maintaining relationships
- Converting additional opportunities within existing customers of CAMWorks, SolidCAM, SigmaNEST and SWOOD for software upgrades, training and consultancy.
- Producing quotations and illustrating the value of our solutions
- Negotiating and closing
- Achieving quota and forecasting accurately
We offer career development to individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.