A sales career with the UK’s largest SOLIDWORKS CAD vendor. We require a Customer Business Sales Manager for the South East Region, to be based in our Southern offices. We have an established and extensive client-base, plus a strong track record for delivering customer satisfaction.This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry, selling a leading CAD product and join a company that is firmly on an upward curve.
Your Experience / Skills
Successful candidates will either be from an engineering background with 2-5 years working experience, relevant degree/HND qualification or alternatively, should have a proven and successful sales record in a technology or software sector. Candidates with a successful track record selling in the CAD industry would be highly desirable. A knowledge of 3D CAD and in particular SOLIDWORKS will be a distinct advantage. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are seeking an extra challenge and the associated financial reward. If you have good academic qualifications, have the ability to think laterally and are keen to focus your energy on the needs of our engineering design customers, we would like to hear from you. In return, we offer a great career opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing business.
We are looking for individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile who can demonstrate:
The ability to work with our customer base across a wide range of industries providing proactive advice and exceptional customer service.
- Developing customers in their use of SOLIDWORKS products
- Creating and maintaining relationships within customers at multiple levels
- Customer lead follow-up and qualification
- Conducting software demonstrations in conjunction with our technical team
- Identifying additional opportunities within customers for simulation, data management, SOLIDWORKS composer, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, training and consultancy.
- Producing quotations and illustrating the value of our solutions
- Negotiating and closing
- Achieving quota and forecasting accurately
Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.
We offer full training and career development. Successful candidates will either be from an engineering background with 2-5 years working experience, relevant degree/HND qualification or, alternatively should have a proven and successful sales record in a technology or software sector.