A sales career with the UK’s largest
SOLIDWORKS CAD vendor. We require a Customer Business Sales Manager for Scotland, to be based in our Glasgow office. We have an established and
extensive client-base, plus a strong track record for delivering customer
satisfaction.This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best
people in the industry, selling a leading CAD product and join a company that
is firmly on an upward curve.
Your Experience / Skills
Successful candidates will either be
from an engineering background with 2-5 years working experience, relevant
degree/HND qualification or alternatively, should have a proven and successful
sales record in a technology or software sector. Candidates with successful
track record selling in the CAD industry would be highly desirable. A knowledge
of 3D CAD and in particular SOLIDWORKS will be a distinct advantage. We are
looking for highly motivated individuals that are seeking an extra challenge
and the associated financial reward. If you have good academic qualifications,
have the ability to think laterally and are keen to focus your energy on the
needs of our engineering design customers, we would like to hear from you. In
return, we offer a great career opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing
• Developing customers in their use of SOLIDWORKS products
• Creating and maintaining relationships within customers at multiple levels
• Customer lead follow-up and qualification• Understanding customer requirements via calls and meetings
• Conducting software demonstrations in conjunction with our technical team
• Identifying additional opportunities within customers for simulation, data management, SOLIDWORKS composer, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, training and consultancy.
• Producing quotations and illustrating the value of our solutions
• Negotiating and closing
• Achieving quota and forecasting accurately
Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.
Solid Solutions Group is a great place to work. Despite having over 200 employees nationwide we retain the energy and enthusiasm usually associated with younger, smaller companies. Ideas are encouraged, voices are heard and efforts are directly translated into business successes. The sense of community also extends outside work hours with some great social events.
Discover more about Solid Solutions Group on our Careers pages.