A technical career with the UK & Ireland's largest SOLIDWORKS CAD vendor.
Due to continued strong growth and a need to expand operations in Northern Ireland, Solid Solutions require an additional applications engineer to join our award winning technical team, ideally based in the Belfast area.
With an established and extensive client base, plus a strong track record of delivering customer satisfaction, the opportunities exist to develop a broad and varied career, supporting advanced CAD solutions.
Your Experience / Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and take on new skills across the product range
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Disciplined approach to customer follow-up
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Qualification in Engineering or Product Design
Previous SOLIDWORKS experience is essential as is a strong customer focus. If you have a proven track record in problem solving and the expertise and passion to focus your energy on the needs of our engineering design customers we would like to hear from you.
- Conducting pre sales demonstrations of our software solutions to prospective customers
- Conducting technical visits to customers to resolve problems and advise best practices
- Additional pre sales work such as support of evaluations/trials and benchmarks
- Delivering training courses for the product range at Solid Solutions' offices and customer sites
- Telephone support to solve customer problems
We offer full training and career development to individuals with the drive and commitment to go the extra mile. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop customer relationships, to understand their needs and translate into solutions that deliver real business benefits.
We also put a lot of emphasis on the SOLIDWORKS certification program which is a means of upskilling application engineers across the whole product portfolio to ensure our engineers are in the best possible position to support our customer base. Full internal training and development programs are in place for this, alongside bonus incentives for successful engineers.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO SOLID SOLUTIONS, NOT THROUGH AGENCIES. Closing Date: Fri 23 June 2017
Solid Solutions is a great place to work. Despite having over 100 employees nationwide we retain the energy and enthusiasm usually associated with younger, smaller companies. Ideas are encouraged, voices are heard and efforts are directly translated into business successes. The sense of community also extends outside work hours with some great social events.
Discover more about Solid Solutions