Mould Tools Tips and
Here, we introduce 10 quick tips and tricks to using mould
tools, and creating moulded plastic components:
- Import Diagnostics
- Evaluating the part/component’s thickness
- Splitting part, to create plastics housings
- Fastening Features: Mounting Boss
- Fastening Features: Lip and Grooves
- Fastening Features: Snap hooks and Grooves
- Using interference detection on Multibody parts
- Creating Ejector Pins using the core command
- The ‘Y’ and ‘N’ Keyboard short cut
- Creating Gates as Library feature parts.
This tips and tricks should enable you to create your
plastic moulded components, and their tools, far quicker and easier.
View the Video here