SWOOD Furniture: Getting Started
Where do you start? This is a question that many ask. It can
be a difficult task to know where to begin after purchasing a new software.
This webcast will go through the steps you can take to get yourself quickly and
efficiently set up with SWOOD to start the transformation to a more accurate
and efficient workflow.
Throughout the course of this 20 minute webcast we will look
- SWOOD Design
- Installing the SWOOD software
- Adding in the SWOOD library.
- Understanding the SWOOD folder Structure
- Importing in the Material and edgeband library
- Understanding and planning Connector
- Planning your SWOOD Box Library
- SWOOD CAM & Nesting
- Setting up tool and aggregate library
- Adding in your post processor
- Creating nesting material library
This webcast is suitable for those who are due to complete,
the SWOOD Design or SWOOD Cam training course.
View the Video here