SOLIDWORKS: How to Create a Customer Portal Account
View an interactive step by step guide below by pressing the play button below.
For the best experience view the guide full screen click here.
If you prefer the solution is outlined in text below.
1. Go to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal Site.
2. Select Create a SOLIDWORKS ID.
3. Enter your email address and your SOLIDWORKS Serial Number and Click Next.
4. The company details on the next page should automatically propagate. If not insert these.
5. An activation link will be sent to your email address. Select the link to activate your account.
6. Your account should be created and activated.
7. Upon logging in if your access is limited and padlocks are displayed then please follow our guide here to gain full access..