Every so often it may be necessary to perform a repair of SOLIDWORKS in order to
resolve a problem. The guide below explains how.
SOLIDWORKS: Repair SOLIDWORKS
View an interactive step by step guide below by pressing the play button below.
For the best experience view the guide full screen click here.
If you prefer the solution is outlined in text below.
1. Begin by closing down any instances of SOLIDWORKS or its associated programs which are open.
2. Insert the disc which was
used to Install SOLIDWORKS, or
make sure a downloaded file set
3. Open Control Panel and navigate
to Programs > Programs &
4. Locate SOLIDWORKS in the
5. Select SOLIDWORKS and
6. This will load up the
7. Select Repair the Individual
8. Select Next.
9. Select all the SOLIDWORKS
software’s which need to be
10. Select Repair.
11. Once finished close the
Installation Manager and restart
the computer, then retry