Tuesday May 17, 2022 at 2:30pm
There are two main ways you can purchase your SOLIDWORKS licences; Rental and Perpetual, allowing you to choose the best option for your business. We also offer an additional solution for start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Rental licencing can be likened to a subscription model, allowing you to rent or 'subscribe' to SOLIDWORKS licences on a quarterly, or annual basis while benefiting from the same level of support as those on perpetual licence models.
The Benefits of Rental Licencing:
- Lower Up-Front Costs: Rental licences are more budget-friendly with lower upfront costs.
- Only Pay for What you Need: With the ability to mix and match almost all of the products in the SOLIDWORKS portfolio, you can be agile and adjust to your needs as required.
- Flexible and Scalable: Rental Licencing accommodates fluctuating workloads and workforces, allowing you to prioritise product needs with project schedules.
Find out more about Rental Licencing
Perpetual licencing requires you to pay up-front for your software licence, this allows you to use this licence indefinitely, providing you comply with the terms of the agreement. The only additional cost you will be required to pay is annual maintenance to ensure you're working from the most up-to-date release.
The Benefits of Perpetual Licencing:
- You have the right to the licence indefinitely.
- If you require the software on a long-term basis, the cost of ownership will become more cost-effective than the rental/subscription option.
Start-Up or Entrepreneur? Get SOLIDWORKS for FREE.
Solid Solutions provides free SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software, world-leading support and training to start-ups and entrepreneurs across the UK and Ireland. Apply now, and we can have you up and running in less than 24 hours.
Find out more
Terms and Eligibility apply.