TriMech’s Enterprise Solutions Team brings together experts from Adaptive, Forward Vision, Design Rule, Desktop Engineering, and Majenta Solutions Dassault Systèmes Division to form an elite solutions team.
The team's core function is to use their wealth of experience to deliver enterprise solutions from the Dassault Systèmes portfolio of products and solutions, including CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Explore the TriMech Enterpise site to find the full portfolio and more information on our offerings.
Solid People are a specialist CAD recruitment agency and part of the TriMech group.
With their extensive network and thorough knowledge of the CAD recruitment industry Solid People
can match candidates to your needs quickly and accurately.
They manage the full process from sourcing to starting and regardless of your choice of CAD tools
or what you're designing. So if you're looking to find a suitable CAD professional for your
business then visit their site to learn more.
How can I use my SOLIDWORKS license on my desktop and my laptop?
1) On a regular standalone license you may only have SOLIDWORKS active on one machine at a time however you can move the license between machines. On the machine that is currently active, open SOLIDWORKS and go to Help -> Deactivate Licenses (called transfer license in 2015 and earlier).
2) On the machine you wish to activate SOLIDWORKS simply start SOLIDWORKS as normal and run through the activation wizard that will automatically appear.
What are the types of license?
How do I activate my SOLIDWORKS License?
1) Product activation is an anonymous, secure, and hassle free process that authenticates licensed users.
2) To register a product not under activation:
a) Log into the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal
b) Register your product(s) under the Register My Products link in the My Information section.
3) Activation customers still should register their products to have full access to all features within the Customer Portal (with an active Subscription Service contract)
How do I transfer my license to another computer?
1) To transfer a license to a new or upgraded computer, first transfer it to the license key server at Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS Corporation, then reactivate it on the other computer.
2) If you were unable to transfer the license to Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS Corporation (because of hard drive failure, for example), reactivation is still successful in most cases. If not, contact your VAR for help.
3) To transfer a license back to the server:
a) In SOLIDWORKS, click Help & Transfer Licenses, and follow the instructions.
b) To reactivate, go to the new or upgraded computer and activate the license as you did during the initial activation. For details, see Activating a License.
Solid Solutions | Trimech Group