AiSiS, an engineering and product design consultancy based in Bristol, focused on:
- Taking ideas and concepts from 'art to part’ in a diverse range of industries and tasks.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving for current/future designs and manufacturing
processes, ensuring increased quality and cost reduction understanding that a ‘clean sheet
of paper’ is not always possible.
Taking on a broad range of engineering services such as:
- Part and product design for manufacture (DFM) in combination with design/best
manufacturing processes and materials combined with FMEA.
- Feasibility studies and cost analysis.
- Product visualisation, branding and marketing materials.
- Technical documentation and reverse engineering (within specific boundaries).
- Engineering stress analysis and electromechanical analysis (magnetic field analysis).
Using tools such as SOLIDWORKS CAD and CAE (amongst other packages) to solve complex and diverse
engineering problems in many different industries such as industrial, automotive, energy, aviation,
consumer (household and personal products) and health.
Always providing a discrete and bespoke flexible service driven by customer requirements, adding
value wherever possible, building trust with your objectives being our focus.