Techwuman is an engineering consultancy, specialising in design engineering for the physical security of critical and national infrastructure. Our company’s mission is to empower women in engineering, improve gender parity in the industry and to promote STEM careers to the next generation.
All of our SOLIDWORKS users are Certified SOLIDWORKS Professionals (CSWP) with extensive experience using the software.
We can provide the following services:
Security design advice
- 2D CAD drafting solutions
- 3D design (including Component materials & specifications, Multiple configurations, Bills of materials & relevant design intent)
- Sheet metal and fabrication design
- Engineering product design and development
- Fully dimensioned drawing packs – Assemblies & components
- Drawings on customer provided drawing borders
- Design intent ready for DriveWorks implementation
- SOLIDWORKS simulation
- Project management tools
Contact us today to see how we can help with your design needs.
Techwuman delivers activity days to primary schools to promote STEM at grass-root level. This allows pupils the opportunity to meet our STEM Ambassadors from different roles in STEM industries and from different backgrounds. Most importantly are STEM Ambassadors are of both genders as we promote women in technology. Our activity days provide opportunities for pupils to understand STEM concepts whilst having fun!
If you are interested in being a Techwuman STEM Ambassador or sponsoring a STEM Activity day, please contact us.