Date Posted: Monday 25 March 2019
Work as a solo 3D SOLIDWORKS designer within a small, but growing engineering company. The candidate will work alongside sales technicians, structural engineers, and fabricators, to produces Solid Works Models, GA Drawings, and Fabrication Drawings. The designs will predominantly, but not exclusively be designing structure steel models of manual handling solutions such as Light Cranes, Jib Cranes, Overhead Travelling Cranes, and Overhead Conveyor Systems.
Your Experience / Skills
• Understand of sketches and technical drawings
• Assembling models to facilitate change and understanding the key areas where change may occur.
• Part modelling using solid bodies to generate derived profile parts.
• Producing models using weldments.
• Using configurations to model different variations of the same part.
• Producing high resolution renders for marketing purposes.
• Managing revision control.
• Ability to produce equation DriveWorks models
• Competent working with 2D designs in DWG/DWF format
• Understanding of structural steel design and fabrication