Permanent Position - 40 hours a week
To design anaerobic digestion plants in their entirety using SOLIDWORKS software, to enable successful build and operation of all plants.
• Develop detailed drawings including initial layout, planning, civil, component and installation drawings all tailored to the specifics of the project
• Carry out detailed design work to ensure that new concepts can be modelled and tested in house
• Ensure all drawings are checked and signed by managing director or projects & operations manager, to ensure clarity across the project team
• Generate all drawings in an ordered numerical format to ensure all revisions can be tracked across all projects and components
• Work closely and maintain communication with all members of the project team through project development, construction and commissioning
• Liaise with external parties such as subcontractors and suppliers to obtain any detail required to enhance and develop drawings
• Carry out site visits to gather project information or design intelligence
• Ensure software updates and isntallations are carried out as necessary
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Expertise in both 2D and 3D design with at least two years’ experience in a similar role (essential)
For more information please see the Qualifications section