Date Posted: Thursday 10 April 2014
Permanent Position - 40 hours a week
To assist in the design of anaerobic digestion plants in their entirety, to enable successful procurement, installation and operation of all systems.
• Reproduce and develop drawings including general arrangement, planning, civil, component and installation drawings
• Develop bills of materials to accompany drawings
• Manage the drawing register system
• Assist in the smooth deployment of materials to site, further to design
• Liaise closely and maintain communication with the projects team and external parties such as subcontractors and suppliers
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Your Experience / Skills
See Qualifications section