A Project Engineer vacancy has become available within the Industrial Air Filtration division.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical, application and sales support to the Sales team.
To be successful in this position you will have knowledge and experience of working with AutoCAD 2D (essential) and 3D (desirable). You will be self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail, along with excellent communication skills and experience of developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
• Ensure execution of orders in relation to customer requirements, quality standards, purchase procedures, cost limitations and time.
• Compiling estimates and preparing quotations for projects.
• Manage & co-ordinate projects.
• Design solution(s) for customers from start to finish.
• Attend site visits and conduct detailed site surveys
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a broad range of dust control filter system applications and design or related experience.
• Experience in ducting / pipework design and an understanding of air flows.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience estimating and making proposals in a related industry.
• Experience of conducting site surveys to allow the production of detailed manufacturing drawings.