i2O Water Limited designs, manufactures and installs innovative patented technologies that enable water utilities to optimally monitor and control the water distribution network. The technology achieves substantial efficiency savings; reducing energy consumption in pumping stations, and substantially reducing bursts and leakage in the distribution network. The Companies head-office is in Southampton with subsidiaries in Malaysia, Spain and Colombia, i2O is globally recognised as the leader in advanced water distribution control and pressure management. With growing demand from “blue chip” Water Company clients nationwide and overseas, i2O Water seek to recruit and continually develop high calibre individuals to support its active management team and highly skilled workforce.
• Mechanical concept design and modelling
• Detail mechanical design from prototype through to production
• Supporting BOM Maintenance
• Verification and validation of mechanical hardware in accordance with test plans
• Support to production and supply chain
• Ensure that all production work undertaken is with the “Right First Time – Every Time” philosophy
• Promote a professional image when client facing or on site at all times
• Ensure i2O systems are optimised to maximise the benefit to both the client and i2o
• Work based in the Southampton office, however, must have the flexibility to work “out of region” as required. This may necessitate staying away from home
• Occasional “out of hours” working may be required to complete specific tasks.