Date Posted: Tuesday 26 April 2016
Treske Solid Wood Furniture
Treske design and make high quality bespoke hardwood freestanding and fitted furniture. The company specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke kitchens, which are designed, made and fitted by our highly skilled workforce. Other specialisms include ecclesiastical and domestic furniture, all of which can be seen on our specific furniture, kitchen and church websites.
The role of the Cad Technician reports to the Operations Director, working within the design team at Treske within the design office.
The role has to co-ordinate the needs of the fitted furniture design team and of production requirements.
Summary Duties are to:
• Draw and revise SOLIDWORKS models & drawings following fitters survey ready for manufacturing
• Check design for inaccuracies with Operations Director or Projects Manager prior to producing CNC programmes for cabinet and wood item cutting lists.
• Showroom accompanying other members of the sales and design team to see customers either in the showroom or at customer premises.
Technical Requirements are to :
• Produce the correct size room and cabinet unit requirements, including dimensioned plans and elevations, cutting lists and CNC programmes.
• Assist the Project Manager to resolve any outstanding detail or decisions.
• Provide technical support to the sales team as required.
Your Experience / Skills
• SOLIDWORKS skills and experience
• Keen interest in kitchens and furniture
• Strong presentation and written skills