Date Posted: Tuesday 9 April 2019
Reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will have a hands-on
approach and a strong desire to succeed. This role represents an exciting opportunity to contribute
to the mechanical and structural side of the business with strong prospects of career advancement
into technical leadership for the right candidate
Your Experience / Skills
- Some experience in mechanical, aerospace or automotive engineering.
- Proficient in CAD (SOLIDWORKS), related analysis suite (FEA).
- Good theory-based knowledge.
- Excellent and proven ability to manage technically complex, large value data.
- Good analytical skills.
- Enthusiasm for engineering.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Able to work multi projects in fast paced environment.
- Keen to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
Desirable (non essential):
- Background in unmanned vehicles, aerospace/drones/UAVs.
- Agile and Scrum management process.
- AS9100 Quality adherence.
- Good product design knowledge.
- Model aircraft related hobbies.
- Supply chain management.
- Ability to use external engineering analysis software, such as Abacus, Altair Hyperworks Optistruct.
- Health and Safety qualification
- (IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Member of an Industry related professional Body