Date Posted: Friday 12 April 2019
MSA Manufacturing Ltd is a bespoke producer of machine and kit cut composite core and reinforcement materials. They are a key supplier to a number of prestigious companies and are now looking for a New Product Programmer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a responsibility to ensure the quality and efficiency of programs, material yields and job instructions within the easiest and most effective way of delivering for our client’s customers.
Your Experience / Skills
• Experience of programming for 3 and 5 axis CNC machines
• Good CAD/CAM knowledge, preferably SOLIDWORKS, Spaceclaim and MasterCam
• Good time management
• Good document and paperwork management
• A high level of attention to detail and computer literacy
• Experience of operating CNC machinery
• Ability to respond comfortably to rapid changes in scheduling
• Proven ability to manage tasks
• Project Management, scheduling work to timelines
• A Firm understanding of design for manufacture
• Experience working with EPDM systems
Salary and Benefits
• A competitive Salary, 25 days holiday rising to 28 after 5 years’ service, plus birthday off
• MSA also provide an employee reward gateway which offers all team members a variety of discounts at restaurants/high street retailers, etc.