Role: New Product Programmer
Date Posted: Friday 12 April 2019
MSA Manufacturing Ltd is a bespoke producer of machine and kit cut composite core and reinforcement materials. They are a key supplier to a number of prestigious companies and are now looking for a New Product Programmer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a responsibility to ensure the quality and efficiency of programs, material yields and job instructions within the easiest and most effective way of delivering for our client’s customers.
Your Experience / Skills
• Experience of programming for 3 and 5 axis CNC machines
• Good CAD/CAM knowledge, preferably SOLIDWORKS, Spaceclaim and MasterCam
• Good time management
• Good document and paperwork management
• A high level of attention to detail and computer literacy
• Experience of operating CNC machinery
• Ability to respond comfortably to rapid changes in scheduling
• Proven ability to manage tasks
• Project Management, scheduling work to timelines
• A Firm understanding of design for manufacture
• Experience working with EPDM systems
Salary and Benefits
• A competitive Salary, 25 days holiday rising to 28 after 5 years’ service, plus birthday off
• MSA also provide an employee reward gateway which offers all team members a variety of discounts at restaurants/high street retailers, etc.
£30k - 33k DOE
Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne.
If you are interested in applying for this job or would like to find out more, please send CV along with introductory email identifying this position to the contact details below: