Allied Automation is dedicated to the development, design and Precision Engineering of custom automated equipment for many of the world’s leading Medical Device and Life Science companies.
Founded in 1998, the company was built on a foundation of expertise in high Precision Engineering, and we now partner with many of the world’s most progressive manufacturing companies.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced Fabricator/Fabrication Designer to join our Design Team. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, diligent, ambitious, ability to learn on the job, and have very good communication skills. This job is based at out premises in Blanchardstown.
See video link for an example of a typical automation project:
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Designing bespoke automation equipment for use within medical device/Pharmaceutical sector with an emphasis on fabrication.
- Design complex fabricated elements of machines (frames, sheet metal parts etc.)
- Working with our design team to bring innovative concepts to life through CAD modelling, prototyping and detailed specification for manufacture.
- Use soildworks to develop complex multi-part CAD assemblies and output detailed specification drawings for our in-house tooling department.
- Accompanying the senior team with client presentations, project reviews and helping to maintain our high standard of customer service.
- Ensure machines are built to relevant CE marking standards.
- Manage, plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.