Kingfisher are now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to take on responsibility for assisting with design & detailing of new products and to provide support/integration in exceeding our customers needs and expectations.
The Design Engineer is responsible for assisting with Design & Detailing of new products, and to provide short term support/integration.
The role responsibilities and main duties are:
Carryout and complete design engineering of contracts from inputs received through the sales department to ensure details are prepared and available for the satisfactory manufacture and installation of product in line with customer expectation.
Be part of and assist in specifying the latest design technology in order that the Company is able to harness all available resources’ in meeting its design obligations.
Assisting with the management and control of orders received from customers ranging from supply only to turnkey contracts consisting of design, manufacture, installation and commissioning.
• Cost control throughout contracts in live time.
• Liaison with the sales department ensuring that the estimate of works can be realised in the most cost effective way without compromising on quality or safety.
• Liaison with customers in ensuring that their expectations are not only met but exceeded.
• Assisting with sales activities, building on the back of successful contracts.
• To assist in any activities that is aimed at achieving or enhancing the company success as requested by the shareholders of the company.
Carryout design activities using a variety of CAD software, we presently use AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS
Be able to assist in answering technical and specification (PED, Structural calculations, welding process, flow calculations, etc) queries related to product design requirements.