Date Posted: Monday 24 August 2015
We are looking for a dynamic 3D designer who is an experienced Solid Works modeller to join our fast paced energetic Toy Company. A background in Engineering, Product or Industrial design is essential. Proven track record of modelling new ideas to precision, whether it is on your own idea, working CAD drawing or a quick sketch. You will need to have an advanced mass manufacturing and tooling knowledge, experience in liaising with the Far East, working in a team and stepping outside your comfort zone. Were looking for an exceptional 3D modeller who is always up for a challenge and always looking to better themselves.
Your Experience / Skills
- Very high standard of SOLIDWORKS modelling capability,
- Experienced surface modeller.
- Create precise and accurate 3D models across a broad range of categories
- Come from a mass manufacturing background,
- Work with the Product design team on new ideas and develop current core range.
- Have a vast knowledge of manufacturing techniques.
- Experienced in taking an idea from conception to production.
- A strong material and far east production lead time knowledge.
- Can create tooling plans for factories.
- Preferably from the Toy Industry but other similar industries or FMCG backgrounds would be considered.
- Used to a very fast paced environment.
-Can work at a seriously fast pace and maintain a very high standard of work.
- Can juggle multiple jobs at once.
- Loves a challenge and thrives on pressure.