A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Designer seeking a new challenge in their career. If you have a strong portfolio and a passion for creativity, this role could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A Senior Designer is required to join an ambitious team that sits right at the heart of our well-established business. Working closely with the Design Manager, the successful candidate will have a key role within the design team, having the opportunity to lead major projects with clients, whilst also helping develop our own range of products to ensure we keep ahead of the game within the retail market.
Experience: Designing for retail, POP/POS, VM, furniture and exhibitions with experience of common manufacturing processes and materials.
- Working on bespoke design projects, NPD, as well as re-engineering projects
- Taking projects from concept stage to full scale roll-out.
- Creating initial concepts and visualisations for customer presentations
- Creating detailed manufacturing drawing packs and curating the legacy archive
- Product sign-off and testing
- Being the point of contact for the business with suppliers, customers and internally
- Production and maintenance of customer artwork and brand guidelines
- Work as part of a team to achieve the goals and ambitions of the business
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities for skill development